- Genealogical Research
- Individual and Small Group Consultations
I can help you:
- To identify the concrete information that defines your ancestors’ history.
- To learn more about the social and political conditions that your ancestors experienced.
- To reflect on how your ancestors’ experiences have had influence on your own life and values.
- To consider your ancestors’ experiences as a bridge to understanding others, past and present, whose struggles are similar.
- To apply your new knowledge and understanding in ways that heal social rifts and build bridges between communities.
My approach is collaborative and professional.
My approach is to work together with you to identify your research goals and determine what research services I can offer. Along with reporting to you on the results of the genealogical and historical research I carry out, I will provide you with suggestions for how you might move forward with your own research. In my research, I will adhere to the Association of Professional Genealogists Code of Ethics and the Board of Certification for Genealogists Genealogy Standards.